The goal here is to list conferences, training, & events that are particularly relevant to the people who download papers from this site's collection. Academics are very welcome to let me know of a credit modeling related conference via e-mail.
Listed in calendar order, enjoy...
Banking Analytics Symposium: Driving data for profitability and risk management
- Boston, MA
- AmericanBanker: (Symposium)
- "At Banking Analytics Symposium, we’ll take a deep dive into how leading institutions are using analytics to be smarter, faster and as a result, have happier customers. Discover how analytics can be leveraged with marketing and risk management strategies to drive revenue, increase retention and acquire new customers. This peer-led program will cover:
- Predictive Analytics – Next Best Offer, Roll Rates, Customer Retention
- Developing and Managing Credit Score Risk Models
- Driving Analytics Adoption and Best Practices
- Customer Segmentation and Behavioral Insights
- Building an Analytics Team
- New Data Sources for Customer Insight and Risk Adjustment"
21st Annual Financial Services Collections & Operational Risk Conference
- Chicago, IL
- C&CR: (Conference)
- "The 21st Annual Financial Services Collections & Operational Risk Conference (formerly known as the Financial Services Collections & Credit Risk Conference) will bring together critical decision makers concerning credit and collections from all facets of financial services, including cards, mortgage, home equity, auto, overdraft/DDA, personal loan, commercial, small business, student loans, and alternative lending from:
- Credit Granting Institutions
- Collection Agencies
- Debt Brokers/Buyers/Resellers
- Loan Servicers
- Collection Law Firms
- Solutions Providers
- Scoring Companies"
- Hong Kong
- ICBI: (Conference)
- "The Most Senior Gathering Of Over 200 Risk Professionals
- Hear From 65 Expert Risk Practitioner Speakers
- The Most Comprehensive & Practical Programme
- Hear Strategic Insights From More Than 20 Leading CROs
- Technical Workshops on Stress Testing; Managing, Measuring & Modelling Operational Risk; and Calculating Regulatory Capital
2nd Annual Measuring and Managing Operational Risk
- London, UK
- Marcus Evans: (Conference)
- "A combination of regulatory scrutiny and high profile operational risk events has kept operational risk in focus in recent times. As recent cases have shown there can be significant financial loss and reputational damage for not having the right operational risk system in place. Ensuring that operational risk is both measured and managed accurately has never been more important.
- Gaining an industry perspective of the changing and expanding role of operational risk
- Find meaningful ways to set and implement your operational risk appetite
- Improve operational risk data collection, reporting, and use
- Complement standardised approaches and AMA to improve operational risk management
- Attain best practice in scenario analysis, KRIs, and embedding operational risk culture"
RMA's Annual Risk Management Conference
- Philadelphia, PA
- RMA: (Conference)
- "In the past, managing the credit portfolio was considered good risk management. But in today's broader, more complex environment, best-practice institutions understand that they need to measure and manage risk across the entire enterprise. We recognize that managing credit risk is essential to enterprise-wide risk management, so we offer products and services to institutions and individuals involved in retail, commercial, and corporate credit risk. RMA is the premier provider of commercial credit education and information."
3rd Annual Global Derivatives USA Conference
- Chicago, IL
- ICBI: (Conference)
- "Over 80 Speakers From Leading Financial Firms
- The Only Event To Offer In-Depth Coverage Of All Asset Classes Of Derivatives Under One Roof In Four Days
- Our Most Diverse Speaker Line-Up Ever
- A Proven Track Record
- Fascinating Market Insights
- NEW Portfolio Optimization & Quantitative Investment Summit"
10th Finance, Business & Banking Symposium
- Tokyo, JP
- LabExReFi: (Symposium)
- "The 10th Finance, Business & Banking Symposium is an international academic conference dedicated to the promotion and publication of peer-reviewed research. Event organised by the LabExReFi in association with the Academic Council on the Global Governance Systemic Risk, under the auspices of the Financial Engineering and Banking System and sponsored by Global journal of Strategies & Governance (Canada) and several other refereed journals, FBBS' mission is to encourage business faculty members to respond to current finance and banking issues and interact with practitioners. Professors, students, and business people are invited to gather to share their ideas and, thus, sow the seeds for economic growth, market innovation, more effective business practices, consumer trends, and greater profits through their research. FBBS is a wonderful opportunity to highlight and share the fruit of your cogitation!"
Other Conference Listings: